Excellence in the Community
This annual award is a Parish Council initiative to recognise a significant contribution to village life by an individual or group within the community.
Examples might include:
- Fundraising for village activities
- The generous volunteering of time for the benefit of our community.
- Recipients of the award must be 18 years of age or above
- The award is open to all residents of Aston on Trent and those who may live outside of the village but have contributed significantly to village life
- Should be received by the Clerk by 26th February 2021, with a brief supporting statement and including a proposer and seconder
- Should be received via email email@example.com or through the post to the Clerk at 10 Willow Close, Aston on Trent
- Nominees will be presented to a panel of no more than 6 representatives of village groups and chaired by the Chairman of the Parish Council
- All nominees will receive a notification from the Parish Council
- The winner of the award will be announced at the Annual Meeting of the Parish and their name(s) will be added to the Honours Board situated in the War Memorial Hall