- Cemetery Regulations January 2019
Aston on Trent Parish Council own and run the Cemetery located on Derby Road in Aston on Trent. The Cemetery is unconsecrated and for use for all denominations and religious bodies. We have a natural burial section, area(s) for graves and area(s) for ashes internment. Funeral directors usually liaise with the Clerk when making arrangements for a burial.
The Cemetery is accessed by a side gate which is unlocked and large enough to accommodate motorised vehicles for disabled visitors. The 73 bus stops nearby.
Information regarding Burials can be viewed here, available to download as PDF documents. Just click and download the document you require.
- Document Name
- PDF Download
- Cemetery Fees from 1 April 2018
- Interment form and regulations
- Memorial application form
- Memorial licence renewal form
- Transfer of burial rights form